Friday, January 14, 2011

I Am Still Trying ~

I guess I kind of cheated for the past couple of days. Mostly because RI weather was just so bad and I am home from school, so there were really not too many reasons for me to want to dress up and go out.

Although today is still under 20 degree, I decided to play dress up in my room, at the same time I can also clean out my closet. I am at a point where I realized that I should spend money on things that I really like and high quality instead of buying a bunch of things that's not my style, bad quality or just because it is cheap. I think this is a good rule to follow, especially I will be moving back to home in September, I really don't have much luggage space to bring everything.


One piece dress: Bebe
White Cardigan: A&F
Brown fringe boots


Red Dress: A/X outlet
Black Basic Pump: Steve Madden

I think I look like Minnie Mouse in the second picture, all I need is one of those huge adorable ears. Also I think I need to improve my photography skills, my pictures are not very good in quality. Time to read up 
Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment