Friday, January 21, 2011

I Got A New Hair Cut

Yahoo, I finally got my hair cut!!! I love it, it is exactly how I wanted it to be.My last hair stylist thin my hair too much, so that the end of pony tail feels like nothing.I didn't like that style at all, I prefer full and even hair with some layers.So pretty much, not too much change, just a basic trim. I did think about getting a modified bob, but I just don't have time or the skill to blow dry every morning. Waking up at 6A.M is hard enough as is. Besides, if I get a bob, I will probably have to get it trim all the time.. It is just not practical for me to travel to Boston every other week.



Although I been to Boston many times, but for some reasons snow makes everything so much pretty.

Providence: RI State House 


Boston: Newburry Street


Shirt: A&F
Skirt/Belt: Zara
Shoes: Thrift Store sperry boat shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment